söndag, oktober 21, 2007

Back to School

If only I could learn to do the Triple Lindy! I feel like Rodney Dangerfield today: Back to School. The Muse and I took some time this morning making a frittata from a recipe that we quickly ignored. We declined mint in favor of basil. We added red pepper, red pepper flakes and garlic to the red onion. That sort of thing. In the end, we made exactly what a frittata is: a fancy scramble (only you just stop stirring it and finish it in a hot oven).

But it was really just a college-type morning because:

1. We ate the whole frittata over two hours of laughing and watching cooking shows. NOTE: The frittata was made with a dozen eggs! Six eggs a piece.

2. We shared about three 12-oz. Diet Mountain Dews (DMDs).

3. We then capped off the morning by me parading about in spandex shorts. Now that's good comedy.



These are good days.
-cK

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Omg. If Jei and I ever get married could I hire you and the Muse as the chefs?!?!!

4:15 em  
Blogger cK said...

Booked.
-cK

7:35 em  
Blogger cK said...

By which I mean YES.
-cK

7:36 em  
Blogger Night Editor said...

Sounds perfect. We were celebrating spandex at my house, too.

7:14 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home