tisdag, augusti 05, 2008

Why I Oughta...


...never make another type of pizza other than THIS.

I've written about this particular pizza before. I was right then, and I'm right now. Well, the Muse was right. She's the one who found the recipe for Pizza Bianca with Goat Cheese and Greens.

I admit, I love thinking about the many other grand pizzas made here, such as this:


and this:

and this:


But the Pizza Bianca with Goat Cheese and Greens is just SO SO GOOD. Especially the crust. We hadn't made it in months, but with our good friend Kerrey in town from Little Rock we couldn't resist the excuse to indulge.

What the hell were we thinking taking so long to make this again!?

Everyone: please, please, please take that recipe and at least make the dough yours. It's well worth it.
-cK

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Oh sweet Lord. That looks delicious! I am so trying that recipe when I'm back home :-).

Cxx

5:06 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home